Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Serious Lawsuit against Honda of America being filed
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2003, 03:13 AM   #17
Doom
Something Something Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Doom
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkcrime on August 21st, 2003 at 01:24 AM

I don't want to "force" the lemon law... however, I am hoping to have it done so I don't have to deal with this **** anymore. The sad thing is that I'm from Detroit, Michigan. Mostly Domestics. Just about all of my friends have domestics. They Ripped on me for my slow car (and the fact it's an import). The only thing I kept saying is that I have a car that'll last. Now I can't even say that....

Maybe I'm better off with a Domestic... I'll have better Intrest rates, plus just about any car I choose will be faster.
Stock for stock, are Grand Am's, Malibus, Tauruses, and Intrepids really faster than us??? I don't think so in a standing 1/4 mile contest. You can't compare us to Camaros, Vettes, STangs, etc because those are a different competition. And I've driven all of these except for the Intrepids. The handling is GARBAGE, the interior is cheap nasty plastic, the radio sucks, for the money its basically crap.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote