Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Small Questions Thread (Search First, Then Come Here) 7G Edition
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Doctor_X
Destroyer of Tires

Small Questions Thread (Search First, Then Come Here) 7G Edition

It's been brought to my attention that there are threads at times that really don't need to have their own thread. So this is the place to ask your questions that are too small to make your own thread.

RULES:

1) DO NOT MESS UP THIS THREAD. Unnecessary, stupid replies will be deleted. People that are being unnecessarily annoying should be reported to a mod, so that person can be dealt with.

2) DON'T POST UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION OR ANSWERING ONE!

3) DO NOT BE AN ASS OR SARCASTIC! This thread is for all those little questions that don't need their own threads, so don't come in here if you don't want to read them!

4) This is for small/dumb/personal questions. IE: Which one of these wheels should I buy? What oil should I use? What lug nuts should I buy? etc.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, use your head before you post a question that easily could have been found using the search feature. If you think your question deserves its own thread, at least give this one a try first you might be surprised one answer will do the trick.

I may make this for the 6th gen section as well, pending on how this thread does.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
What is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doctor_X is offline   Reply With Quote