Accord V6 Forum banner

Turbo Charged TSX with Body Kit

20K views 80 replies 69 participants last post by  turboj 
#1 ·
Well apparently this is a TSX but it said 8th gen on the cardomain profile

See less See more
#36 ·
Ok first of all that's not a raven body kit., second, leave people alone, just because you don't like it doesn't mean you need to run your mouth like a fool. Not everybody likes the work you guys do to your cars. That doesn't mean they say to delete your posts. And finally it is possible to turbo a tsx, why you think they make a turbo kit for the RSX which is nearly the same motor. only thing is that you loose access to your climate controls. unless you run 2 ecu's 1 for the engine and one for climate controls alone.

So all in all, if you like it then say so. if your going to be negative then just hit the back button and move on. If you want to complain about something, complain that your not out there doing more work to your own car!

#56 ·
Remember... with a biger bumper... a bigger Intercoler.. think about it people.. Dont just hate on it.. i myself dont like it as well.. but it makes sence for the turbo set up... now as well if he wants a wild look.. i think he need to slam it a bit more... (i'ma get hated on with this comment) but with Bigger Rims.. IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.