FLY100-II 2nd Generation Information - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oraclem19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2016, 07:37 AM   #1

FLY100-II 2nd Generation Information

Hi All - Wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the newer Fly100-II 2nd Generation.

I have tried one and was not able to figure out how to get it to reprogram my keys. Images below.

The Fly100-II I have is being sent back and I am likely going to try one more, this time from an eBay vendor to see if there is any difference.

The original Fly100ís can be found (it appears) , but only run on Windows XP, and my current PC is Windows 7, so wouldnít work unless I got another dedicated PC. I may have to go this route if the Fly100-II doesnít work. I am not skilled enough run try and run XP on Win7 (if that is even possible)

I want to have a Fly100 so I can be self-sufficient in swapping out my ECUís for emissions testing as I canít pass emissions with the TL ECU due to the EVAP not activated. I am not confident a dealer in my area would want to help switch from stock to TL either.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Advertisement

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:28 AM   #2

wow I am sorry to hear that it wasn't working out with the fly-100 version 2.
thisaznboi88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:30 AM   #3

Evap is a readiness monitor and as long as you only have one readiness not set you will still pas so long as there's no stored codes or cel

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07J30 View Post
Evap is a readiness monitor and as long as you only have one readiness not set you will still pas so long as there's no stored codes or cel
I think it varies by state. He is in Oregon state.

Last edited by thisaznboi88; November 16th, 2016 at 12:55 PM..
thisaznboi88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 16th, 2016, 11:08 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07J30 View Post
Unfortunately the DEQ inspectors in Oregon don't agree... it is a real pita.

It also rules out mods that won't run on the stock ECU unless I would be willing to remove them for emissions tests

I would be happy to hear otherwise if there is someone in Oregon with a different experience, but so far this is what I am experiencing
Old November 16th, 2016, 12:24 PM   #6

Damn that blows sorry to hear that but I guess I'm not surprised...here in Ohio it varies by COUNTY lol my neighboring county requires no test at all
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #7

Update on my fly100 2nd Gen adventure.

I was finally able to get it to work after some assistance from Tech support. It works great and made the ECU swap simple and it looks to work just like the original version.

The benefit of the 2nd gen is that it is Windows 10 compatible.

Some notes:

-I bought one from eBay on Paypal in case it didnít work, feeling I could get my money back

-Cost approx. $340 with shipping Ė not cheap

-I also bought a dedicated tablet $200 since I would need tech support remote login and didnít want personal info and files accessible

- Downloaded TeamViewer for remote login - free
-- send access info to tech support

-Arranged tech support remote login in the evening to align with China timezone morning

-Tech support made a few changes in the registry to get the menu with IMMOBI to show

-Took about 15-20 minutes for the change

I hope they fix this so it doesn't require tech support

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:54 PM   #8
The Jester

Nice, happy to see it got worked out and hopefully they change the registry in future editions to include this, otherwise I might just have to steal your files to put in a backup.

If you ever end up needing to go back to the original fly I can help you with the xp on win7 thing.
0VM66T likes this.
oraclem19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.