What did you do to your 7th gen today? - Page 314 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2034Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM   #9391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrasilver View Post
What were the problems you had? I don't have an exhaust coming out the back anymore, so I'm wondering what to do to cover up the empty dual cutouts.
It wasn't flush to the rear bumper, so now I'm left with slight gaps that can't be fixed with 3M or gorilla adhesive tape. I'm thinking of hitting it with a heat gun and then maybe it'll fix itself? And I would just leave it open to leave people wondering where your exhaust went lol
Holaimbrent96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2017, 12:10 AM   #9392

Hey all! Been awhile. Things have been pretty stagnant lately with Stella since I bought a motorcycle and have been riding the hell out of that thing.

Anyways, I gave her a much needed wash, and soon to install some LED Projector fogs to finally match the Inspire's. Big thanks to my buddy demonics12 for the wiring harness on those bad boys.

The Caddy in the back is my work buddies LS6 CTS-V. Thing sounds crazy!

Scottwax, Ulii12Inspire and 0VM66T like this.
crkdslider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 8th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #9393
Mr. Detail

Passed 228,000 miles today.
Scottwax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 25th, 2017, 12:00 PM   #9394

Today drove with a tune for the first time and what a difference! The car is a lot more fun to drive.

Much more torque in the mid-range and smoother overall. I am glad I decided to invest in tuning.

It has been over a year in the works getting mods in place with a lot of help from folks at v6p and want to mention some of them here

DomGSR-T - tuned for power !

oraclem19 – magnificently polished intake manifold & throttle body !

thisaznboi88 – sold me the flashpro & ECU setup for a great price, loaned me his fly100 to swap the ECU and very helpful answering questions along the way! I later bought my own Fly100 an now am able to do the ECU swap for emissions testing.

Marcus @ heeltoe sold me many parts and helped answer questions I had on the local emissions rules as he lives nearby – great service and great company

I have some info I will post on getting the new Windows 10 compatible Fly100 to work and re-assembling the intake manifold after polishing.

Now I can get to installing the BC Racing coilovers with swift springs that have been sitting patiently in the box all winter
3.5" Custom SRI, 3.7 Intake, Intake spacer, Throttle body spacer, Throttle body coolant bypass, Check valve delete, Synchromesh, HFPC & XLR8 V2, Jpipe, Stock exhaust minus mid-muffler, TLS sway bars, Grom mp3 adaptor
0VM66T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 26th, 2017, 04:49 PM   #9395

Trying to figure out since my Trans died on me whether to put reman and tranny cooler on or just sell it and hunnnnnt for another 7th gen with stick. Its a shame i love this car . Way to go honda , make a damm good engine and put a paper weight tranny in. I say good day sir!

p.s. crkdslider whip looks sick as hati
cld6c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #9396
Pinay Bby

Send a message via AIM to accordcoupe7
Relipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
accordcoupe7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:53 PM   #9397
dont deviate

Cars still look clean yall.
htekken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #9398

Got an alignment today .....

After installing BC Racing coilovers with approx. 1.75” drop and no camber adjusters. I read Heeltoe’s article “Do I need a camber kit” which says not really if the only concern is tire wear – just be sure to adjust the toe.

The tech basically thought I was crazy to ask him to do the alignment to adjust the toe and I will live with the negative camber. He is sure my tires are going to wear out really fast if I don’t fix the camber. I told him I understand the concern, but am going to trust in Marcus ��

BTW I really like the BC racing coilovers with Swift springs 12 front /6 rear. I have them set on the softer side, 5 clicks from 30 which is softest. I may stiffen them up a bit more.
3.5" Custom SRI, 3.7 Intake, Intake spacer, Throttle body spacer, Throttle body coolant bypass, Check valve delete, Synchromesh, HFPC & XLR8 V2, Jpipe, Stock exhaust minus mid-muffler, TLS sway bars, Grom mp3 adaptor
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM   #9399
Czechopino

Send a message via AIM to vasekvi Send a message via Yahoo to vasekvi
Almost fell off a bridge in my Coupe. Just kidding it wasn't me but look at this guy :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=90240021027

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

vasekvi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:06 PM   #9400

Quote:
Originally Posted by yal View Post
Had an OEM fog light harness that I never installed. Finally got a chance to take off the front bumper

What a pain in the ass the OEM fog light harness is at the fuse box! lol

Any way almost all done, just waiting on a relay to finish the job. Had to pop the bumper back on briefly to run an errand

Hey just curious where did you track down the relay at? I've had a heck of a time with my 06' finding the proper relay'
Dtol7788 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #9401

Well y'all, I finally done did it. Saturday I ordered my 2017 WOP Accord Touring V6 coupe I pick 'er up tomorrow from the dealership! While I still have my 7.5G I'll be taking the 9.5G immediately up to get assessed and a final quote on having her ceramic coated with ceramic pro 9H. I have already ordered the HFP body kit and spoiler as well. w00t w00t. She's gonna be one sexah beast.

0VM66T likes this.
DreaminAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:57 AM   #9402
Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminAccord View Post
Well y'all, I finally done did it. Saturday I ordered my 2017 WOP Accord Touring V6 coupe I pick 'er up tomorrow from the dealership! While I still have my 7.5G I'll be taking the 9.5G immediately up to get assessed and a final quote on having her ceramic coated with ceramic pro 9H. I have already ordered the HFP body kit and spoiler as well. w00t w00t. She's gonna be one sexah beast.

nice choice bro.

i'm seriously thinking about getting the 17 ridgeline or a new accord coupe.

Want pics when you get it

06accordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:48 PM   #9403

Just picked her up and tucked her away in the garage! I am in love.

Sadly I booted T out of the garage and to the outdoors.

LED headlights, tail lights, fog lights, active cruise control, lane keep assist, mitigated braking, lane departure warning, front+rear parking sensors, back-up camera with 3 different views (wide angle, normal or straight down)...this baby is fully loaded. I definitely see myself keeping her for the next 7-10 years
06accordcoupe likes this.

'07 EX-L HFP V6 Coupe w/ Navi - "Tawonda"
Graphite Pearl / Black Leather

'17 Touring HFP V6 Coupe - "Bianca"
White Orchid Pearl / Black Ivory Leather
(Purchased 5/18/17)
DreaminAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:15 AM   #9404

Rear brake light switch at 83k. I appreciate the excellent how-to write up by dreaminaccord
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.