Accord V6 Forum banner

manifold spacer

14K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  8thgennc 
#1 ·
anyone here have the intake manifold spacer from the MDX or Pilot on their j35? I'm trying to find an aftermarket one for our car and am having a hard time.

#3 ·
Right, I know the mdx and pilot one is but im looking for an 8th gen specific aftermarket one cause the OEM ones are kinda pricey simply cause they are from the dealership i think.

#10 ·
I did this for a customer. I do feel like it provides low end torque but some people claim you actually lose some HP up top. To me, the takeoff is more valuable than the top speed, I mean this is an Accord after all.

The one thing I will caution you on... On a 7th gen, an unmilled spacer causes the manifold to touch the hood liner. The hood will still close, but it does touch. I don't know if the situation is different on 8th gens.

#29 ·
Mdx spacer

Does anyone know if I can expect any gains from the mdx spacer on a 2010 accord at w/ the following mods.....tadeka Sri, lightweight crank pulley, j-pipe, megnaflow catback, pnp intake runners, tbe spacer. My concern is because I already have the intake runner mod it won't be effective.

Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.