Accord V6 Forum banner

FEELER: Accord 5 lug + rear disc swap & 04+ TL Rims and tires

541 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rmrf23 
#1 ·
Ok. Just out to check interest on a future on some parts I have aquired over the past few months for a upcoming mod I was about to do. Reason I am considering selling - about to embark on that ever so fun purchase of a first house. Prices are firm and pictures will be dlivered to those who are honestly interested. No Low ballers... I'll sit on the parts before I let them go for next to nothing.
Parts are:

98-02 V6 5 lug conversion parts: All of the parts needed minus a 4disc proportioning valve to swap a 4cyl over to five lug as well as convert your rear drums to disc. All parts came off of a v6 with ~40,00 miles on it. Parts include front knuckles, front calipers, rear hub, all connecting and trailing arms, rear calipers, emergency brake cables, and all ball joints. All of the ball joints are in decent shape. Only parts needed pads, rotors, the proportioning valve and one wheel stud. Asking $450.00 plus shipping

04+ TL rims and Kuhmo tires. Rims have some minor mounting blemishes and one minor scratch on one rim. Tires are like new kuhmo's with 90% tread left. I will have more info on the exact tire size/model when I get into work tomorrow. Asking $625.00 plus shipping

Again, not hard pressed to part with these considering I really want to do the swap, but if this was on someones list of soon to be mods the parts are here :)
Any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm and I will have pictures available tomorrow evening for those interested. :)

See less See more
#4 ·
bump..good luck selling your 5 lug dude...

im still trying to sell mine..haha

bump for a awesomely rare setup..cause not many people have actually accomplished a actual 5 lug swap except for robert(accordcoupe2k1), and richard(99aznaccord)

#5 ·
telele said:
Damn man if you don't end up selling the 5lug conv parts I might just end up taking it my self :)

I figured you would be the first to reply!

OwAce said:
wait..tl rims? good condition? what tires? im very interested if they in good condition etc.
Yep rims are in good shape. minor wear from where the tires were mounted. I can get pictures after work. The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta 235/45/r17's with 95% tread

98CG__sHow said:
bump..good luck selling your 5 lug dude...

im still trying to sell mine..haha

bump for a awesomely rare setup..cause not many people have actually accomplished a actual 5 lug swap except for robert(accordcoupe2k1), and richard(99aznaccord)
Thanks for the bump. Yea I saw this will definatly work on the 6th gen though :).
I still very much want to pursue the mod which is why I'm not hard pressed to sell. Just figured if I could get what the stuff is worth, Id rather have the money for the new house :)

Pictures will be available later tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.