Accord V6 Forum banner

Official 6gen Accord Sedan Pix Thread

1M views 8K replies 570 participants last post by  usj101 
#1 ·
Let show your beautiful 6gen Accord sedan guys/gals:

Check my sig for more pix.

See less See more
#18 ·
Dude, how the hell did you make those lights so bright like that?
And what kind fo 168 & 1157 bulbs did you use? it looks awesome man.

lol thnx. Actually i have no idea wat bulbs I had back then, (those pics are over a year old i think). But its j/how the camera picked up the lighting, they werent any brighter then all the other bulbs on the market, they look the same as any other one in person, j/came up brighter in the pic for some reason..
thnx 4 da compliment tho :)

#19 ·
lol thnx. Actually i have no idea wat bulbs I had back then, (those pics are over a year old i think). But its j/how the camera picked up the lighting, they werent any brighter then all the other bulbs on the market, they look the same as any other one in person, j/came up brighter in the pic for some reason..
thnx 4 da compliment tho :)
nice nice.. :D

Are those White Underbodykit? Goes real smooth with that silver kit.. is that WW? im not sure..

but im confused. Your ride in your sig is totally different..
Im assuming thats Stage 2? because i cant see the stage 2 pictures you've posted...

nice ride man. you definitely got a sweet taste. Im saving your pictures in my Best Sedan folder in my comp.. if you don't mind? :D

#23 ·
Another Heather Mist sedan reporting for duty.
Click on the attached albums in the sig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.