^before

process1 ^

process2 ^

everything off ^

^results

^ woot

See less See more
#9 ·
That looks awesome man.. I just got my 7" screen in, just waitin for the DVD player.. about how hard was it to install the 3rd din for your Panasonic on a scale of (1-10) 10 being the hardest.. i really dont look forward to do in it..lol... Good stuff though!

#14 ·
looks great man! i plan on doing this after the 1st of the year (actually when its not balls cold outside) what did you have to cut from the console? can you take some detail pics of whaere the 3rd DIN goes (pics of when you were doing the cutting would be awesome). Also what did you use to cut?

#17 ·
nicely done! looks great and very clean. i've been wanting to do this for months, just trying to figure out how to mount the screen. when you say you "the screen tucked in nicely" do you mean that it's just sitting between that beauty panel and the metal the stock stereo screws into? if so all i can say is amazing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.