Accord V6 Forum banner

carbon fiber trunk

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Ursus 
#1 ·
ok i need help asap. ican get vis carbon fiber trunk for 260 and i already have the hood. my car is nighthawk blakc pearl. iono wut to do...cuz its an offer where i need to make my decesion by tonite. HELP PLZ!!

#4 ·
I'm guessing that if your purchase the CF trunk, you have to lose your factory spoiler since it won't mount onto the CF. Is that right?

#6 ·
Hongda said:

i don't see why it's so hard for you to decide. Either you get it or you don't. Did you want to see pics of what CF trunk would look like on black?
is that yurs hongda? hmmm....iono where im getting it from a freind that works for a car place n just told me about the deal...well honestly the worries are will it look sik wid it still :D wut u guys think?

#8 ·
voltron_zeo said:
is that yurs hongda? hmmm....iono where im getting it from a freind that works for a car place n just told me about the deal...well honestly the worries are will it look sik wid it still :D wut u guys think?
Not my ride, just to show you how the CF trunk look on a black car. I wouldn't want a VIS CF trunk since the left side fitment isn't too good.

#10 ·
SweetMt6speed said:
Still ugly no matter how Cheap$. Buy pulleys or put the 260 towards a Uni-chip. Cf is awful on a car a classy as an V6Accord, ltr
CF isn't awful on a car, as long as the CF blends with the style of the car. Now if you put CF hood, trunk on a car that doesn't have a body kit or rims, then of course it won't blend with the style of the car.

I had some CF parts on my accord, and loved it.

#17 ·
voltron_zeo said:
y u selling it? n sorrie the deal ended tonite...
well i also posted this in my for sale thread, it's because i just got 2 new tires and camber kits b/c my friend told me i'll never need camber kits for Eibach prokits.. liar!haha.. so i need the money... thats y i m selling both my invader hood ($300) and trunk ($125)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.