Accord V6 Forum banner

Honda factory performance suspension???

901 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  mandercruso 
#1 ·
Hello, In mid May i'm going to purchase a 05 Accord V6 coupe. I was wondering if the Honda Factory Performance Suspesion is really worth it? How much does it imporve handleing and is the car any quicker due to the lower center of gravity? Thank you for any help!

Jeff

#2 ·
Keanman said:
Hello, In mid May i'm going to purchase a 05 Accord V6 coupe. I was wondering if the Honda Factory Performance Suspesion is really worth it? How much does it imporve handleing and is the car any quicker due to the lower center of gravity? Thank you for any help!

Jeff
i have hfp suspension and it lowers the car by about 1 inch. u can corner faster and wont scrape because the drop is not that dramatic. it still gives that car the a sagging look because its an even drop all around. its def not worth it if ur buying from the dealership because theyre going to want $800 for it and for that price u can get tein ss coilovers instead. hte reason i got the hfp was because i was a cheapo and didnt wanna spend too much money on suspension. it cost me around $450shipped i think

it may increase the car by a bit but u wont be able to feel the diff

#9 ·
Igotvtec04 said:
I have the HFP suspension and will be changing it to tein basic, next week. Ive had it since dec. 04 i think ive only put less than 4k miles on it. I will sell it for $380 buyers pays shipping/ $380 pick up. Im in College Park,MD

I'm VERY interested in purchasing your HFP suspension. Is it still available? I'd like to see pics if possible. Please send to acarus1@hotmail.com.

Also, would you be willing to take $350 shipped to Louisiana 70818? I know I can get these for $481 shipped from HandA.... I'm still debating between HFP and Tein H-techs with some aftermarket shocks (haven't decided which yet).

BTW, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full :)

~Amanda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.