Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Author Comment Date
v6xjinbo See you in heaven! November 8th, 2011
ikethegreat RIP bud. Sad to see you go. November 8th, 2011
Imageless83 RIP Adam November 8th, 2011
Russianred RIP Adam. You were taken before your time and the sorrow is great. Miss ya. November 8th, 2011
nighthawk04v6 RIP my friend. Enjoy modding them rides in heaven. November 14th, 2011
mugenmaster RIP Adam, ride hard man. November 15th, 2011
Rich rest in peace Adam. you're in a better place now. November 28th, 2011
KATSUMI RIP Adam...didn't have the pleasure of knowing you but from what I read you were a great guy. My prayers go out to your family. December 7th, 2011
TheBoi23 RIP Adam...didn't have the pleasure of knowing you but from what I read you were a great guy, Nice mods to your accord, always be with us February 7th, 2012
adamcoster fam I am Adam's Mom. I am so touched by the tender words of sympathy that you all had for Adam. He loved his Honda and loved helping all of you on V6. His family will miss him all the days of our lives. February 16th, 2012
adamcoster fam I am Adam's Mom. I am so touched by the tender words of sympathy that you all had for Adam. He loved his Honda and loved helping all of you on V6. His family will miss him all the days of our lives. February 16th, 2012
mike the fast V this is the featured car? August 5th, 2015
mike the fast V this car looks like crap.. August 5th, 2015
mike the fast V my apologies i just looked at the car and didnt read the post... August 5th, 2015
mike the fast V not fond of the color purple.. but excellent photography.. August 5th, 2015
mike the fast V I just lost my dad last month..the toughest month of my life..losing someone you truely love is a lot harder then i had ever thought it would be..I hope adams mom finds peace somewhere I know how hard it is.\ August 5th, 2015
Ktm434 RIP and my sympathy goes out to the family May 19th, 2016