Accord V6 Forum banner

Before and After...Let me know what u think!

2K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  Doctor_X 
#1 ·
Slammed on the stockies

and now finally on my new wheels!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
JDM as in Hatchback/civic, integra, crx status? Small rims, built motor, slammed on the ground, appearance mods ? Accords are nice looking and all but most go for the subtle, clean, nice rims, and adequate performance mods like big brake kits, weight savers, and few performance mods as most know of our "sluggish" motors. :p

Here are a selected few of my favorites.. cause to me JDM=tastefully done, top notch quality parts, and cleaness

#8 ·
Are those Axxis?

Looks clean :up2:

#9 ·
kleptodathief said:
nice rims lacie! u got a better side shot of them? also do u have any camber kits??? all those rims shots make me wanna get new wheels !!! god i hate stockies! btw the HOME DEPOT rox! :D
i'll take another side shot for u klepto no camber kit yet i tried to get one from someone on here recently but he never got back with me...i do need so if anyone knows of someone selling let me know

#17 ·
love the fog lights in the first pic(the silver accord), does anyone know of a write up on that or what lights those are?

#20 ·
Also the 1st girl I've seen with a shocker sticker or anything of the sort, & a sun visor :laugh: Bet you have guys bein pervs all the time rockin that sticker .. "I'll give you the shocker baby" (not me, giving an example, ha).. Just screams Im a freak on a girls car lol .. Sorry, its the truth tho :shrug: .. `

#23 ·
damnit...ANOTHER girl that drives an accord..but one that actually cares to do anything to it.

OH...and those foglights you were talking bout, the one on the silver coupe...those are the UKDM fogs...if you find a pair let me know where:) ..why wasnt my car posted up with the clean JDM style ones:( i kid i kid)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.