Accord V6 Forum banner

Finally dynoed my accord

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Accord_V6_400m 
#1 ·
Finally dynoed my accord.. at Yimi Sport in Santa Clarita. address 26524 Ruether ave unit 510 phone # 661-251-DYNO
My friend Paul is the owner. if you guys wanna dyno call and ask for Paul and say Eric sent u and he will hook it up.. its a full shop and he dyno tunes.
2001 I4 turbo on 8~9psi

See less See more
#9 ·
so 258whp with the c/t s/c???for a min, i thought ur car was a 5th gen! and ya it does kinda sound 'quiet' maybe ur cam/audio isn't too good? wats ur full go mods list? 258whp for an accord is not bad at all!!! can u do 13's in the 1/4 u think?

#10 ·
kleptodathief said:
so 258whp with the c/t s/c???for a min, i thought ur car was a 5th gen! and ya it does kinda sound 'quiet' maybe ur cam/audio isn't too good? wats ur full go mods list? 258whp for an accord is not bad at all!!! can u do 13's in the 1/4 u think?
He's turbo'd :rolleye2: ......damn ricers LOL

#11 ·
kleptodathief said:
nah its a 2.3L 6th gen Accord with a turbo running at 8-9psi.

Eric those are some good numbers, midrange torque is amazing, seems like you still have some turbo lag until you hit full boost around ~4K

Can we et a full mod list? Seems like you could do some changes to extend the torque curve so it doesn't drop as much. If you kept the torque going you could easily get another 25-30whp.

Great job :up2:

#12 · (Edited)
Accord_V6_400m said:
nah its a 2.3L 6th gen Accord with a turbo running at 8-9psi.

Eric those are some good numbers, midrange torque is amazing, seems like you still have some turbo lag until you hit full boost around ~4K

Can we et a full mod list? Seems like you could do some changes to extend the torque curve so it doesn't drop as much. If you kept the torque going you could easily get another 25-30whp.

Great job :up2:
thanks.. yea i need to get it dyno tuned.... ive been on street tune for over 3 yrs now 55K....im thinking of changing the turbo to a BB but i dont have funds like that to change out the turbo and the downpipe.
my setup is...
stock I4
T3/T04E 57trim
550cc RC injectors
hondata s200b
OBDII to OBDI ( was the first 6th gen accord to be on Hondata )
Drag log manifold
greddy type S bov
spearco FMIC
custom charge piping and custom 2.5 downpipe.
3" exhaust piping

1/4 mile is 13.56@99.89mph not corrected

#20 ·
accord20o1 said:
thanks.. yea i need to get it dyno tuned.... ive been on street tune for over 3 yrs now 55K....im thinking of changing the turbo to a BB but i dont have funds like that to change out the turbo and the downpipe.
my setup is...
stock I4
T3/T04E 57trim
550cc RC injectors
hondata s200b
OBDII to OBDI ( was the first 6th gen accord to be on Hondata )
Drag log manifold
greddy type S bov
spearco FMIC
custom charge piping and custom 2.5 downpipe.
3" exhaust piping

1/4 mile is 13.56@99.89mph not corrected
Nice! I like the ET on that one :) Why is your trap so low? If I remember correctly did you other runs produce higher traps, or am I thinking about someone else?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.