Accord V6 Forum banner

**SOLD** TEIN SS, Wings West Kit, 18'' Konig Next

2K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  Du3ce 
#1 · (Edited)
Starting to part out my car, all parts will be off by next week. Kit will probably be taken off tomorrow.

18x7.5'' Konig Next w/ Nitto 555s - $500 OBO

im open to any reasonable offers...so email me at clockradio@gmail.com or pm me.

looking for trade for some tsx 7 spoke rims..

So cal 626 local pick up.

here are some pics of the stuff on the car

See less See more
#15 ·
Your car is exactly how I wanted to do my car when I had a sedan. I was gonna slap on the Wings West lipkit and slap on the same rims because I had a hookup for those. Then later I sold the car and got a coupe. Anyways goodluck with the sale, thanks for the retros lol. If your coilovers aren't sold by next week, let me know.

#17 ·
MR_DOPEY said:
Your car is exactly how I wanted to do my car when I had a sedan. I was gonna slap on the Wings West lipkit and slap on the same rims because I had a hookup for those. Then later I sold the car and got a coupe. Anyways goodluck with the sale, thanks for the retros lol. If your coilovers aren't sold by next week, let me know.
thanks, i love the setup..but it's just too much of a hassle to drive it..im gonna be very sad :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.