Accord V6 Forum banner

**SOLD** Pioneer AVIC-D1 "USE"

1K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  hondafan 
#1 · (Edited)
Have this for about a year now, Open to any offer I pay $1400 retail $1600; I'll als0 throw in a Free DVD player with the Navi system.

Features:

Pioneer's AVIC-D1 is a navigation system and more, designed to be easy to use as well as easy on the eyes.Of course, the AVIC-D1 provides a full media experience with AM/FM radio, CD, MP3 and WMA, and more.

CD/navigation receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
Fits double-sized dash openings
Motorized 6.5" touch-screen TFT active-matrix LCD monitor with adjustable display angle
Plays CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3/WMA discs
GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and two map DVDs)
11 million points of interest
Roadside Assistance display
One year of free Roadside Assistance Service
Separate CD and DVD-ROM slots
Displays vehicle performance specifications
64MB internal memory
3-band parametric EQ
XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (subscription also required)
XM's NavTraffic premium service available for an extra $3.99 per month (NavTraffic not available with a SIRIUS subscription)
DVD/CD changer control
Compatible with Pioneer's iPod interface adapter
Audio/video input
Rear camera input
Front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
Tri-zone capable
Supertuner IIID AM/FM tuner
18 FM/6 AM presets
DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 97 dB
CD signal-to-noise ratio: 96 dB
FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

Local Socal pick up please

See less See more
#3 ·
aznfunkyflip said:
sooo ... whats your asking price?
last time i post this, i ask for $800; but i'm hoping to get some where close to that sent me a pm of wat u think is a good price for a use head unit, and maybe u be lucky'

#9 ·
itchthys said:
Not to bash on that price of $800 for a used player or this thread... but Ebay has it new ranging from $600-820 shipped. (Depending on if you get lucky on the bid). Just some insight. >_>
I bet that price is for refurbished units, new theyre going for $800-$1000 neighberhood. I got mine refurbished for $600 shipped and absolutely 0 problems, refurbished doesent mean it had a defect, all it takes is the box to be opened to be labeled as refurbished.

#11 ·
itchthys said:
Not to bash on that price of $800 for a used player or this thread... but Ebay has it new ranging from $600-820 shipped. (Depending on if you get lucky on the bid). Just some insight. >_>
n0t to quote u on this, but that's ebay so that why i'm sellin this on here and see what people can offer me =P

#14 ·
aznfunkyflip said:
but you DO know that ppl will always check and compare the price on ebay ... right?

ebay is like the market value. :p
yea, but are taking a chance on wat they are biding so they will never know if the item they say is good or bad' :)

#22 ·
ccordex00 said:
it seems weird that you went so low....something wrong with the unit???? maybe a dead pixel?
nuttin is wrong with the unit, i'm really need of cash asap, u can come by and check it out 4 urself if u like. I'm not here to cheat no one out, it's my lost ur gain situation. So please someone buy this stuff, so i can pay my bills'
Thanks, and local pick up plase'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.