Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: 1 acura TL rim with tire

935 views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  v6vtecvpower 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 1 acura TL rim with tire **New pics**

Its off a 2006 Acura tl car had 600 miles on odometer. It does not have center cap prefer anyone local but i dont think anyone on here is from s.c. Maybe 80 dollars obo plus shipping. Can also take tire off rim if needed

#2 ·
v6vtecvpower said:
Its off a 2006 Acura tl car had 600 miles on odometer. It does not have center cap prefer anyone local but i dont think anyone on here is from s.c. Maybe 80 dollars obo plus shipping. Can also take tire off rim if needed

Where in SC, I am in Raleigh NC

Anything wrong with wheel or tire?

#4 ·
v6vtecvpower said:
nothing at all perfect condition, no curbage or marks. Oem tire in great shape and im in columbia,SC.
I am interested, but columbia is kinda far away to setup a half way meeting point. The way gas prices are I am almost sure it would be better to just ship.

Otherwise would you do 80 shipped to Zip 27513?

any pics you could send me?

#5 ·
06 AV6 06MT said:
I am interested, but columbia is kinda far away to setup a half way meeting point. The way gas prices are I am almost sure it would be better to just ship.

Otherwise would you do 80 shipped to Zip 27513?

any pics you could send me?
yeah i could ship but shipping will be high with tire, unless i unmount it. i will send you pics.

#6 ·
v6vtecvpower said:
yeah i could ship but shipping will be high with tire, unless i unmount it. i will send you pics.

Sounds good, I sent a set of 4 wheels and tires mounted from NC to MA for only 80 dollar. UPS offers a couple boxes that will fit it. Will have to be 26x26x12 or so, maybe 10 for the depth and should weigh around 30-40 pounds at most. To cut weight I just let the majority of the air out of the tire and it was much lighter. It wont be oversized either so standard rates will apply, check it out and let me know.

#7 ·
06 AV6 06MT said:
Sounds good, I sent a set of 4 wheels and tires mounted from NC to MA for only 80 dollar. UPS offers a couple boxes that will fit it. Will have to be 26x26x12 or so, maybe 10 for the depth and should weigh around 30-40 pounds at most. To cut weight I just let the majority of the air out of the tire and it was much lighter. It wont be oversized either so standard rates will apply, check it out and let me know.
Ok i did a estimate on ups.com it was 20.XX plus box, so i was thinking 90 shipped to somewhat split the difference otherwise i will be paying out 30 dollars.

#10 ·
DrachenV6 said:
Hey I assume this is sold to 06 av6. If not. could you let me know the tire info. Im actually more interested in the tire than the wheel. haha...and pics/pricing for the tire to 02170
As of right now there not sold he is suppose to get back to me tomorrow afternoon and let me know something. whats your email so i can send you pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.