Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: 98-02 Accord Items For Sale and More

11K views 56 replies 33 participants last post by  a99blackaccord 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, as posted, I have these items that are for sell. I would prefer local pickup on these items, because shipping is expensive. However, Im willing to drive within a certain radius of Knoxville, TN to deliver the items. Here is what I have to sell:

**All Prices Are Negotiable**

Here is a picture of the bent wheel. (18" Konig Theory)
$30shipped

OEM v6 mufflers $60shipped

I have my OEM v6 stock air box system. I have all the parts in the box. $50shipped.

Sunroof visor off 99 sedan. $45shipped

Metra Electronics 99 Accord Dash Kit (CD Player Not Included) $18shipped

Vtec Tuning emblem $5shipped

APC Pedals black and silver (auto) $23shipped

I also have 2- 215/50/17 Michelin tires that were on my TL-S wheels. $40 each shipped or 75shipped for both.

98-00 sedan altezza carbon fiber style taillights (4 piece set). $50shipped.

Black leather steering wheel off 6th gen accord coupe $give me an offer

98-00 Sedan CF gas door. Purchased from ebay a few months ago and removed it because it did not flow with the rest of my car. Reasonable offers possibly?

I am looking for some things to trade/buy also. If you do have an offer on any of this stuff, just give me an offer. I would prefer local pickup on this stuff, but if necessary I will ship. Give me an offer if you have one. Thanks guys.

See less See more
#43 ·
do you know if the splash guards can fit a 01 coupe?if yes, also quote me to 91755 plz. i need to think about the sunroof visor some more... looking at more and more pictures.. im starting to not like how some of them it bends in a kinda round shape up in the middle. i wish it's squarish... let me think about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.