Accord V6 Forum banner

PASSPORT X50 BLUE!! *Priced to Sell!!*

2K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  jdmaccord6 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my friend's X50 blue radar. He's upgrading and willing to sell it cheaply. I'm vouching for him as I see him daily, have known him for a veryy long time, and have seen the radar in person.

It has no scratches, dents, marks, etc. of any kind.
Shipped anywhere in the U.S. for $200 firm.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

#9 ·
got_3.2? said:
u have actual pictures of the radar? also do u have ne 1 dat can vouch for you or have references since you are new here. jus wouldnt want to be beat outta $190
sure thing. i can get pics for ya later this evening.. of it working and the condition and all :)

the people i have traded with have been mikeq (the guy who had that awesome blue 2 door coupe and he has A LOT of good feedback)- i purchased one of his hid kits and Joe from Ganley Honda who is the v6p oem supplier :)

once again, pics soon! thanks for the inquiry..

#10 ·
ilovepoker said:
sure thing. i can get pics for ya later this evening.. of it working and the condition and all :)

the people i have traded with have been mikeq (the guy who had that awesome blue 2 door coupe and he has A LOT of good feedback)- i purchased one of his hid kits and Joe from Ganley Honda who is the v6p oem supplier :)

once again, pics soon! thanks for the inquiry..

ok thanks man. ill check the pics out later tonight wen they r posted

#21 ·
DV8 said:
Like he said, do you have any vouches? You registered this month, and you're selling a $200 equipment.
i understand the concern which is why i already addressed it in the earlier post. ive traded with ganley honda and mqike so far (and hes an amazing trader on the site with a good reputation).

im not out to rip someone off but i understand the concern :)
im just trying to move the radar :)

BUMP FOR THOSE INTERESTED!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.