Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Ingalls Camber Kits End Of Summer Sale! Up To $100 Off! Lowest Prices Ever Offered!
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:21 PM   #1
peteriap
Official V6P Vendor

Send a message via AIM to peteriap
Ingalls Camber Kits End Of Summer Sale! Up To $100 Off! Lowest Prices Ever Offered!

Hello Members,

I am here to offer the biggest discounts on Ingalls camber kits you have ever seen! So hear goes:

6th Gen Accord
01-03 CL
99-03 TL

Ingalls Low Profile Front Camber Control Arms (click for more info)
MSRP: $603.94, Regular Sales Price $279
V6P Price $229! 62% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKF During Checkout

Ingalls Rear Camber/Toe Kit (click for more info)
MSRP: $312.72, Regular Sales Price $149
V6P Price $139! 56% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKR During Checkout

If you purchase both the Front Control arms and Rear Camber/Toe Kit, you will receive $100 OFF the total price! $916.66 msrp for $328! That is 65% off Retail. Add both items to your shopping cart and the site will deduct the $100 automatically (no need to enter the coupon codes). Please note: $100 promotion includes the 98-02 Accord, 01-03 CL and 99-03 TL as these are the applications the front control arm fits.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

7th Gen Accord
04-06 TSX
04-06 3.2 TL
03-06 3.5 RL

Ingalls Rear Camber/Toe Kit (click for more info)
MSRP: $312.72, Regular Sales Price $149
V6P Price $139! 56% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKR2 During Checkout

If you purchase both the Front Balljoint kits (either 35590 or 35591) and the Rear Camber/Toe Kit, you will receive $30 OFF the total price!Add both items to your shopping cart and the site will deduct the $30 automatically (no need to enter the coupon codes).

Guys this is the lowest price ever advertised for these kits. Act now as I am not sure how long this is going to last. Oh and did I mention, you are still going to receive FREE SHIPPING.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please Note: Please login on the site before using the coupon. Otherwise it will not work.
Please do not try to use the coupons in conjunction with the $100 deal on the site. Thanks.

visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Your source for quality performance parts!

Last edited by peteriap; August 21st, 2007 at 10:10 AM..
peteriap is offline   Reply With Quote