Accord V6 Forum banner

6th Gen Accord OEM Kit & AEM CAI

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  motomtb2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, our Accord just got total :( and I have a few things I was able to pull off.

Sorry no shipping atm, too busy. I'm located in San Jose, CA btw.

Sorry, parts are kinda dirty.

NBP OEM Front Lip
Condition: The usual scratches below from being slammed. I still have all bolts as well.
Price: SOLD

NBP OEM Sideskirts
Condition: Both in good condition. One side two brackets broke off from impact, but I still have the brackets. So a bodyshop should be able to attach those easy.
Price: SOLD!

Blue AEM CAI (will fit 99-03 TL/TLS, 01-03 CL/CLS, and 98-02 AV6)
It has an extension pipe that makes it fit the Accord V6, it can be removed to fit the CLS/TLS again without any damages.
Condition: In excellent conditon. Only has one small scratch. NO dents. Filter is basically brand new, purchased about 3 months ago.
Price: $130 OBO

Metra Single Din Kit
Conditon: In excellent condition.
Price: SOLD!

These are the majority of the parts I was able to pull off the car. Sorry no rear lip. It was destroyed in the accident. All parts are negotiable. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

See less See more
#5 ·
All PM's replied to.

#6 ·
Fyi, I'll be in Diamond Bar area this weekend. If anyone in So Cal wants anything, I can bring it down.

#9 ·
If the other buyers backout, I'll let you know.

#8 · (Edited)
Edit: Lip is Sold!

#11 ·
#12 ·
Sideskirts sold!
Metra single din sold!

Front lip is still for sale and in So Cal right now.

#14 ·
:up2: ttt

#17 ·
#18 ·
Lip is back in the bay area now.

#19 ·
ttt

#21 ·
Nope, tails were taken with the car by insurance.

#24 ·
Sorry not shipping the lip. No cracks that I see.

wait so would the intake fit an 04 tl?
i have a friend with a tl thats looking for one...
I do not think this will fit the 04 TL. I know this will fit a 99-03 TL/TLS, 01-03 CL/CLS, and 98-02 AV6 for sure.

#26 ·
Nope, I have all four. Not selling right now. Using it as spare for my TL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.