Accord V6 Forum banner

lambo door kit FS

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  99v6sedan 
#1 ·
got a set of lambo door for 6th gen coupe for sale..
got it off the car for 2 months now, and it just lay in my garage.
it is for 98-02 accord 2dr.. I don't know if it fit on 4dr or not. completely bolt on.(modified to fit on 6th gen coupe.)
asking for $250 shipped.
pic will post tonight. you can check out my profile to see the car with lambo door on. thanks

#8 ·
Those look like the JT Auto ones I had..

Not to .. be a diq, but I was trying to sell these for $200 about a year ago and.. yea, I just decided to trash them because I didn't want other people to deal with the same problems I had. Hassle, the door alignment gets messed up, too HEAVY, ehh I can go on. IF I had to get a lambo kit.. get a decent one that welds like the GT Factory ones and .. yea.. you sorta get what you pay for.. in terms of lambo kits.

#14 ·
they are in perfect condition.
it is modified for 6th gen coupe. the rust part is nothing major, it doesn't effect anything. if you don't want it rust, just sand it down and repaint them. once again, it is modified to fit 6th gen, you can see the weld that i did on the holes.

#20 ·
omg some corrosion protection would have helped. i got REALLY lucky and was actually able to sell mine. i was trying to sell them for about 2 years when someone finally bought them. free bump for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.