Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Gauging Interest: 6th gen Skid Plates
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #13
ngc604
Supernova m33

Send a message via AIM to ngc604
great solution.... go slow over speed bumps. if people yell at you pull out the shotgun(which you bought instead of the skid plate) and ask if they have a problem. you can kinda go to their car(w/ shotgun) and explain that you have lowered your car and that they are not going to have to pay for engine work if you mess it up. or you can skip the whole shotgun thing and just flip them off as you take you jolly ole sideways moving a$$ over the speed bumps.

also, if you know your going to scrape somewhere why the fu*k are you going there? within all the cities i drive on a normal basis i know exactly where i am going to scrape so i do not go to those establishments or houses. that is one reason why i cannot go to KFC in corona anymore. i have a friend that is lowered and hits driveways and speed bumps wrong and he b|tches all the time about how bad that is for the engine. all i can tell him is, "well.... don't do that then..."

on a positive note. you can make the skid plate real heavy and maybe that will make my front fender gap equal to my rear.....
ngc604 is offline   Reply With Quote