Accord V6 Forum banner

98+ Accord e46 retrofit headlight

3K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  showeringApe 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a custom e46 retrofit headlight i bought from a member on v6perfomance about year an half ago. Comes with complete bulb 4300K and hid kit PNP and carbon fiber eyelid Asking 250 obo I would prefer local pickup in So cal.I will also throw in an extra set of blackhousing headlight too.

See less See more
#8 ·
:banghead:

Step 1: park your car 25 ft. away from a level wall
Step 2: hook up these headlights to your car
Step 3: take a decent picture
Step 4: upload picture to this thread

Cutoff pics 5 ft. from a wall at a crazy angle are ridiculous. If you really want to try to sell your retrofitted headlights, I suggest you work a bit harder at selling them.

BTW, some/most of the older Audi TTs shared projectors with the E46...so it IS possible that he's correct.

#15 ·
Does the cutoff look like this.. if so these are audi TT

If the cutoff looks like this then its e46

to be honest I cannot tell the difference

but like I said before we need better cutoff pictures to see how these will end up looking ( since we do not know exactly what projectors are being used)

#20 ·
rofl those are my old lights I sold on here ages ago. I even have some old pics!

oh btw, they're audiTT. They are very clean, and great for a basic retro.

It looks like they have been modified a bit from how I had them, but none the
less they look good still :D yay for me makin' a good retro! woohoo!

Goodluck with your sale bro!

#21 ·
dreamer's cutoff looks a lot better..
is there any other pics or are you using it with the correct bulb... almost looks like its flashlight shinning thru it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.