Accord V6 Forum banner

ATLP questions

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  muvsmv 
#1 ·
Will the ATLP products fit a 2007 accord and do they offer good gains or am I better off with the other things out there?

#9 ·
If it replaces the third cat, then no, it's won't throw a CEL since there is no O2 sensor hooked into the third cat.

If it replaces the two pre-cats, then yes, it will throw a CEL as those have O2 sensors...but you can probably get an aftermarket O2 sim to fix that problem.

#11 ·
Are the E-Shift Pro Cats still in production? I noticed that the thread on those died a couple of years ago. Or have people just given up on messing with the upper cats? I spoke with Richie on the phone a couple of weeks ago and he advised me not to mess with his cat-delete kit, but to indeed wait for his new J-pipe. However, where would someone obtain the ATLP? Most important thing I'd like to know is should a 2007 Comptech TL Cat Back kit fit up on an 03 Accord Sedan? Any help is appreciated.

#21 ·
i got some oem precats from a 04 tl...are they the same????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.