Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: 6th Gen Coupe Body Kits

2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  FooseShelby65 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 6th Gen Coupe Body Kit (1 Left)

I have to sets of body kits the one that was on my car that is fitted and is a near Perfect Fit on the car. Also, a brand new kit that needs a little bit of fitment. When I mounted the front bumper it need very little adjustment.

This is what the body kit looked like on my car

The front bumper need REPAIRS. but still fits perfect.
A lot of money was put into this to make it fit sooo well. So this price is a steal!

The rear bumper has just paint damage but most likely you'll repaint it anyways.

Looking for $300 and you get the whole kit

Will pay half of shipping!

See less See more
#7 ·
oh yeah, sweet! I was totally checking out your car when i was going home that afternoon. the painted eyebrows gave it away lol. is the carbon fiber lip real solid CF or just wrapped in carbon fiber? i see you went back to stock bumpers, stock wheels, oem suspension..booo :(

got anything else to sell?

#8 ·
I havent gotten suspension yet :( and the wheels I just put on for the winter cuz of all the pot holes that appear. The front lip is pure carbon fiber.

I have stock intake, stock axle back exhaust, front strut braces and radio for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.