Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: 6th Gen Coupe ..Brand New OEM Style Wing PAINTED

1K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  blackura_ny 
#1 ·
So, this was purchased for my girlfriends SSM 01 Accord V6 Coupe. Its the OEM style rear wing with LEDs. It was proffesionally painted SSM (i believe thats the code for the accords) to match her car...

Unfortunately, the car was totalled last week.... she's got an 03 CL-S now, and we need to get a wing for that car... we paid $200 shipped and painted, letting this go for $160 paypal, shipped...

I will post pics tomorrow if needed, but its pretty self -explanitory... spoiler is still in the box from the spoiler company, only opened to ensure it was perfect

BTW... im a well known member on acurazine... 5,000+ posts, with dozens of sales/trades... plus 100% ebay feedback (ID: bigblueexplorer) ..so feel confident that im a good seller

PM me if interested... item is located in western Long Island, i will do $150 picked up..

you can email me at at1183@aol.com too... i dont check this forum too frequently

thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.