Accord V6 Forum banner

FS 6 RDX injectors 410cc brand new

717 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  7thGenVillain 
#1 ·
to make a long story short, i was experiencing some serious pinging in the top end, no matter how rich i was running. turned out to be a vtec problem, and not a bad injector afterall. they are already modded to fit our injector plugs and ready to go. these are a must have, if you are FI or running a bigger displacement. these RDX injectors feature a very fine spray pattern, for better combustion.

i would keep them, but i dont want to spend the money to have my car tuned all over again, just for changing the injector size. =/ im content with the way my car is currently running, so these have to go.

200 shipped is all im asking (includes PP fees), OR 190 picked up thats about 31.00 an injector. i paid 245 + shipping for all 6 just last week.

ill try and get some pics up when i get a chance

#7 · (Edited)
maybe, where are you located? are you local?

Kschwiggy said:
i might take the other two if you wanna sell 4 to aznboi...
if you guys are serious about it, then yes. ill have to add just another 5.00 on top of each shipping since i have to ship 2x. ill just round off the injectors to 33.00 each.

thisaznboi 4 x 33. = 132.00 + 5.00 total 137.00 shipeed

Kschiggy 2 x 33. = 66.00 + 5.00 total 71.00 shipeed

EDIT: somebody locally expressed interest in them. if it falls though, ill let you guys know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.