Accord V6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: COMPLETE DIGITAL air suspension kit 98-02 accord/ 99-03 TL/CL

5K views 69 replies 22 participants last post by  vzuptnguyen 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: COMPLETE DIGITAL air suspension kit 98-02 accord/ 99-03 TL/CL 5/20 !Price Update!

NEW LOWER PRICE AGAIN!!! Updated May 20th
I need money for stock investments

$1600!!!!!!!!

SLASHED FROM Original $1800 asking price

Introduction:
i have for sale my used Digital air suspension kit for which ive only had on for about 6 months. The kit is from Easy Street and this kit is practically new. It comes with all components and hardware needed to install and get your car running. The best part about the digital kit is everything is plug and play unlike conventional air systems, this is easier than installing your own audio system. No splicing or anything. The digital kit also has a digital controller in which you can clearly view your pressures, adjust height according to memorized settings, and also a auto leveling system. This system basically will add more air to the inside struts during a turn, so that your car is level when you make a turn. Not to mention the struts are also 9 way adjustable for maximum performance and comfort.

Application:
98-02 Honda Accord Coupe/Sedan
99-03 Acura TL
01-03 Acura CL

Brand:

Air struts - Easystreet
Digital System - Easystreet
Compressor - Viair

Kit Includes:
- 2 Front 9-way dampening Air Struts
- 2 Rear 9-way dampening Air Struts
- 8 3/8" exclusive chrome 300 PSI Valves
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor
- 5 Gallon D.O.T. Approved Air Tank with 8 1/2" Ports
- 1 Digital Easy street air gauge/controller
- Nickel plated D.O.T. push to connect fittings
- 145-175 PSI Pressure Switch
- 1/4 air fittings
- 50' of 1/4" D.O.T. Approved Air Line for your Gauges
- Detailed Installation Manual

Price:

I'm asking $1900 OBO for the Complete kit. This kit cost well over that amount, not to mention i also upgraded for the digital kit which is a couple more hundred. Retail is over $3,000.

You can view Easystreet website here for retail pricing and information.
Regular kit
Upgraded Digital System

Payment:
I accept paypal, cash, money order, cashier's check, and official check

-Your paypal must be verified with a bank account and home address
-Cash will only be accepted in person
-Money order, cashier's check, official check will only be accepted from Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, or Citibank

Shipping and pickup:

Located in northern Orange County, CA for viewing and local transaction.

I can ship the entire kit although i prefer local sales and will give priority to the southwestern region first.

Credibility:

I have an extensive history of online sales and purchases in which i would be more than glad to show proof of if needed.

-First off, my Paypal is verified through bank account and home address under "vtn53@yahoo.com"
-My eBay has is at 100% feedback with (80) transaction. It is listed under "vzuptnguyen"
-you can also view my iTrader feedback rating on vipstylecars under "Vzuptnguyen" as well.
http://vipstylecars.com/forums/member.php?u=5107
Many reputable users here can also vouch for my sales integrity and ethics.

Cell: 714 260 7694
Email: jdmconversion@gmail.com
AIM: stayhumbIe

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, throw any offers, or request any pictures.

Although I am mainly firm on my very low pricing, I believe there is no such thing as lowballing. If you dont try, you'll never succeed.

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#12 ·
Thanks for the quick responses to my questions. I'm currently awaiting installation estimates from a few local shops here in Tampa so I can figure out exactly how much money I need to make this work.

I'm assuming the lines that blew out previously have been replaced? Do you have any pics of the installation setup in your car? Just curious.

#15 ·
My pleasure man. I dont work so im here all day. haha.

Yes the lines have been replaced. I can also get you more for cheap if you want. But if you are getting it installed professionally, they will provide lines.

I can take pictures although i never got around to doing a trunk setup. i have all my dremels and grinders and even plexiglass new in my garage for that but i decided to part my car. So basically its a real simple setup.

BUTTT let me tell you. if you have installed your own suspension (coilovers or springs/shocks) you too can do this yourself and i can also guide you.

The suspension part is just like installing any coilovers. The digital system is fairly simple too. most wires are all plug and play. the only wiring you do is one from the battery to the compressor, one from the compressor to a fuse box, then a ground in the trunk. THATS IT!

you can install it outside professionaly but if you want to save $700-$1000 this is a very simple project. everyone including me thinks that it is a lot more complicated then it is, until you get your hands into it.

And i want to let you know if you buy this kit, i will be there 100% of the while guiding you through phone support and anything else.

-let me know if you need any more pics or vids, i dont own a camera and have to return the one i am using today.

#14 ·
Tam GLWS brother. I forsee many things in your future AHAHAHA. Don't tell me you are leaving eveyrthing I hooked you up with bastard.

#16 ·
thanks for the words of encouragement Jake. since we are like twins im sure your heading in the same future as well;)

and sorry, but i am parting everything since i need the funds. sucks we never got to, and never will be able to cruise side by side man. definitely see you around though.

#19 ·
The 3 main suspension shops that deal with air ride suspensions have all quoted me between $1000 and $2000 depending on the trunk setup and digital controller installation options. Perhaps this is something I could install myself, but I'd rather not take the chance of a mishap occurring because of my lack of installation experience. As of now, it's not looking good that I'll be able to buy this from you. :(

#29 ·
haha thats like $600 in gas two ways.

wow.... damn nice kit.... i'm so tempted.....

Gonna look around for funds.... Do you take payments?
I might but with a majority of it as a down payment. I'd have to check your credibility somehow as well via paypal, ebay,etc,...

booo tam.....
haha, looks like theres not gonna be a all cali meet for me =[

Good Luck with the sale. I wish I had the cash to pick this up from you. I want air so bad but I just cant afford it right now. someone needs to jump on this!
thanks brah! i was actually hoping you'd be the one on top of this sale seeing that you are HAWAIIAN and you know you guys put it down. haha

EVERYONE, if you are highly interested, SHOOT ME A PM.
I dont believe in lowball offers and everything will be considered.
The kit will cost well over that price, and i feel i deserve most of it, but air suspension is not fun with a stock car for me.

#28 ·
Good Luck with the sale. I wish I had the cash to pick this up from you. I want air so bad but I just cant afford it right now. someone needs to jump on this!

#35 ·
this is what i replied to another member with a 04+ TL which i believe shares the same parts as the 04+ Accord like how the ua5 shares the same parts as the cg6

the system and everything is universal, but the struts may not be.

but ive looked online and the struts look almost exactly the same.

you can see the 04+ TL shocks here.
these are the 99-03 TL shocks

as you can see they are very similar. i will call easystreet tomorrow and see if they know anything.

but in the meantime, i will measure my stock shocks and the airshocks and let you know the diameter and length. if you can too that would be great, then we could compare the results.

also, another factor is the tophat.

it looks as though our tophats are almost identical. again ill get measurements for those as well.

also, im going to call and ask my sponsor for his knowledge on this as he deals with 3G tl's and 2G Tl's a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.