Accord V6 Forum banner

FS - Candy Tinted Red/Clear TYC Tails (03-05 coupe)

1K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  AV6speed 
#1 ·
Changed up my look so I'm looking to sell these. Asking for 100 + shipping. The lights plus the tinting cost me much more. The lights were painted with candy red twice then clear coated and wetsanded while the reverse light was taped off for only the clear coat. They have been on the car since about 2 years ago. Here are some pics.

If more pictures are needed let me know.

See less See more
#7 ·
Have a few questions for ya...

Are the brake light and turn signal separate? They appear to be from your pics. Is there any issue with one function overriding another like with the other aftermarket LED tails? Meaning, can you be on your brakes and still have your turn signal blink at the same time. Did you get hyperblink or need a load resistor with this setup?

#19 · (Edited)
Where in MD are you located?

Edit: Now I get why you are selling these. Just saw that pics that you posted of your new tails. Those are actually the ones that I have wanted for a while now... but don't they have the turn signal issue I mentioned early? That is why I haven't upgraded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.