Accord V6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TW: Gram Light T57-RCs

10K views 201 replies 43 participants last post by  Doctor_X 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes... The time has come to move on to bigger and better things. I love my wheels SO MUCH, and you have no idea how difficult it is for me to even consider posting them online as a testing waters/for sale thread... But I want something that fits more aggressively. Looking back on my wheels I wish I had bought them in a lower offset and in a wider stance. Had I said my car was a 350Z on Tirerack instead of an Accord I would have been much happier with the fit and would not be posting this thread.

The Size: 18x7.5 +48mm

I am planning on keeping the tires on them so whether you want them or not, you're getting them. I have no need for them once the wheels are off the car (if they come off the car). I mounted Nitto NeoGens a few months ago, and one wheel has light curb marks that could be fixed with sandpaper. All the other wheels are perfectly fine. All four wheels come with the Rays/Gram Light centercaps. The wheels weigh 20 pounds each. These wheels are great and if I see them go I'll be sad but like I said, sometimes it's just that time to change things up.

I'm looking for $1000 FIRM.

I have money set aside for wheels but I don't have money growing on a tree in my back yard, so I don't really have a choice. Also, I don't know if my mom would appreciate four more wheels sitting in the garage collecting dust while I rock wider and lower offset wheels.

Here's how they looked on my car...

See less See more
#10 ·
Yes please. :cry:
I'll Take 'em kevin....

:hide:
jk
GLWS

Tell huy to pick them up lol
Jerkface. I should huh...
GL kev... whats ur new set gonna be?
hmm possibly interested... if i can get my other wheels to sell then i may take them from you... need a set of 5 lugs for my i4 when i switch over for a BBK....
OK.
good luck..bump for clean setup!
Thanks Neel.
What wheels are you getting next? glws
wow about time.... time to let it go and go more aggressive.
bump for legit wheels!
:(

#24 ·
I love my wheels too... :(

Also if anyone finds the same wheels in lower offset and wider please notify me hahaha.
haha kevin...these are very tempting..but you better have not bought those vs-xx!!!!
I didn't don't worry. If you're interested let me know, I know you're local.
Sorry fellas, Kevin already promised to hand these over to me for free when he decided to move on.

Kevin, let me know when you want me to take it off your hands, I have a money tree to trade you.

What kind of junk are you smoking fool!
posted. lol
:smack:
Thanks Hector.
awesome ride :up2:

free bump!
Thanks.

#20 ·
Sorry fellas, Kevin already promised to hand these over to me for free when he decided to move on.

Kevin, let me know when you want me to take it off your hands, I have a money tree to trade you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.