Accord V6 Forum banner

NJ pickup only: 98-02 4dr Wings West front and rear lips

FS: 
3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  SixSpeeder 
#1 · (Edited)
sold

#21 ·
everyone chill out... i never discussed dibs with anyone, and that includes sketch o5. Im sorry if i gave that impression. I was just trying to sell it as soon as possible (first come first served basis), and me and LudeNsOL914 have been communicating just as long as sketch05.

Im not going to make this thread turn into a heated argument about business ethics. This will most likely be my last post, since i dont mod my accord anymore (its been years since i posted on this forum until this FS thread), and i have nothing else to contribute nor sell.

Sorry if the way i sold this lip kit upset you guys.

#22 · (Edited)
youre whack dude. legit.

i told you i could come down tonight and get this, yet you still sold it to that other kid. total douche move. please, go cut yourself and bleed out til you die.

its cool tho, im glad i didnt spend my $200 on your lip kit, cuz now i can just go pick your mom up on her corner and have a good time tonight.

also, if it was first come first serve, maybe you shouldve specified that? yea, that probably wouldve been the smart thing to do instead of being a douche bag and jewing me over.

#24 ·
yo sketch what the hell is ur problem i pmed the seller about 40 mins after he posted this for sale and told him that ill pick it up that day, right away. he then told me to wait till friday cuz he was busy i said okay, friday came and i picked it up. plain and simple no need to call me names for no damn reason...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.