Accord V6 Forum banner

S/W V6P Chapter "ROLL CALL" for Arizona, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico & Nevada

20K views 177 replies 87 participants last post by  rickvdj 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anybody?

Is there anyone in the SW area? It sure would be a pleasant surprise if someone from Northern Nevada was here. :cool:

EDIT: ROLL CALL!

Arizona-
bored&stroked [tom]= Mesa, AZ
Bri [marc]= phoenix, AZ
UrbanVVraith [steve]= Tuscan, AZ
bujajie= Chandler, AZ
Sam Lin [sam]= Gilbert, AZ
toneloc_22= Chandler, AZ
J30A02= Peoria, glendale? AZ

Colorado-
EVO_schen = Denver, CO
dbmaniac= Denver, CO
Turbo99max= Fort Collins, Co
dwc987= Colorado Springs, CO
alphanumeric303= Boulder, CO
2002HondaAckord= Westminster, CO
str8bklam = Boulder, CO
leonz= Denver, CO

New Mexico-
r.j-lo= Albq, NM
handler= Albq, NM
Strife23=Alamogordo, NM

Nevada-
haccord= Las Vegas, NV
AprilMaranda= Las Vegas, NV
bbyface= Las Vegas, NV

UTAH-
MidnightAccord= Salt Lake City, UT
vtec4me= Salt Lake City, UT
Zway749= Salt Lake City, UT

See less See more
#12 ·
whats up fellas, new to this forum but im from chandler arizona you mite have seen me around i got a 98 white v6, body kit, rims, all that good stuff we should all meet sometime you guys go to school or anything i go to chandler high so lets get something going southwest seems fairly lame in accords see you around

#17 ·
Recruiting additional new v6ers to join us @ our V6P.net Meets!!

Attn: All v6ers,

I am encouraging all of our v6p.net members to printout one of our v6p.net flyers (located at the homepage), insert your v6 alias name in the "Referred by" section on the flyer, before making copies (at Kinko), carry the flyers in your ride and then personally hand a v6p flyer to any phat looking v6's you should meet along the road, shopping mall, movie theaters, school and regular hangouts.

FYI. . . Our NorCal & Socal v6p.net Chapters are having their meets on June 28th & 29th, with about 70 v6ers signed up at this time. It would be great to see us having large turnouts to both Norcal & SoCal V6P events. Your local V6P Chapter could be doing the same thing. We will definitely be taking digital pics at these events and posting them on v6p.net. :)

Thanks for your help & support in advance,
Maurice

#21 ·
whoa havent seen that color on an 02 before
:D im special, me neither i've seen that color on an 01/02 SE and 4 banger, but haven't seen one that is a V6. Or even one with a friggin spoiler! guess if you see a green 02 ex thats prolly me :)

#23 ·
hahah why you say that im parying hard???? :D what school do you go to?

#26 ·
CU boulder, isn't that up north, around carefree/cave creek?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.