Accord V6 Forum banner

F2's anyone?

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Doctor_X 
#1 ·
Does anyone happen to have pics of F2s on their car with the rear all the way down? The reason why I'm asking is because I might be intereted in purchasing a set soon. My ksports all the way down in the rear is pretty weak sauce. The front is fine and I can literally lay frame up front, but the rear is sky high.

Also, has anyone here tried to use shorter springs for their coils? Say buying shorter swift springs for the rear, but wouldnt I have to get my coils revalved or is that if I get a different spring rate?

Also pic of my car(not currently but trying to get this all done in the down time)

See less See more
#8 ·
Im slightly tucking tire in the rear on my NEX's and I have about 4" left of thread.

I never turned the thread in all the way before so maybie it bottoms out and wont go much lower... Im not so sure the ksport and F2's would be any different, I would assume theyre the exact thing.

And you dont /need/ to revalve if you get a different spring rate. But id assume you would go a step or two up, which would probably bring your stocks closer to critically damped. Most coilovers are way over dampened...

#14 ·
And you dont /need/ to revalve if you get a different spring rate. But id assume you would go a step or two up, which would probably bring your stocks closer to critically damped. Most coilovers are way over dampened...
That last little bit is incorrect actually. Most coilovers are under dampened so you'd want to lower the spring rate or make the valving more aggressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.