Accord V6 Forum banner

BRAND NEW Abercrombie Navy Wool Mens Coat Medium

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Kschwiggy 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand new, with tags, free shipping.

Retail price is 178 + Tax. Asking 100 shipping and paypal included to the east coast, 105 shipped and paypaled to midwest or west coast

Navy Blue, size medium

I made this thread 2 years ago because I had two of theses coats.. sold the other and this one has been in its original plastic wrap from abercrombie ever since. never worn

See less See more
#6 ·
still have this!

^^^ yeah i only really post it up during the winter time.. and its wrapped in plastic packed away otherwise. still looks/feels/smells brand new though! haven't seen abercrombie come out with any jacket this nice in a long time.... all their new stuff is camo/olive drab/torn up crap.

#12 ·
considering that it was never worn, still in it's original packing, tags attached, and moreso that Abercrombie doesn't make jackets of this style anymore --> therefore there are no updated "versions" to this syle of coat, it is certainly worth 100. it's also not a fad item that would depreciate in value from going out of style

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.