Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Interest List! Function and Form Coilover Group Buy!
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:01 AM   #1
lim911

Smile Interest List! Function and Form Coilover Group Buy!

Hello everybody, I contacted Meng Motorsports and was able to set up a group buy for Function and Form coilovers. For now we need at least five Type-II coilovers for any Accord model and/or three Type-1 coilovers for any Accord model.

This is a interest list to see how many people are interested for these top quality coilovers. If we can get at least five members for the type-II or at least three members for the type-I, I will officially pay to set up a group buy thread.

Applications Available: Both Type-II and Type-I is available for Accord generations from year 1990-2007.

Price is too low to post! PLEASE send me a PM for special group buy pricing to see if you are interested!

Meng Motorsports Reputation:

Meng Motorsports is a highly reputable business that is even accredited by the Better Business Bureau. They are an official dealer for Function and Form. Visit F2autolife.com to view the F2 dealer list. Visit www.mengmotorsports.com for the company website.
lim911 is offline   Reply With Quote