Accord V6 Forum banner

04 TSX projectors w/ OEM bulbs $160

FS: 
2K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  av6_sm1ke 
#1 · (Edited)
Price drop for the next week or so. $130 +shipping for projectors, bulbs, and shrouds. Get em while they're cheap! I need some fast cash lol :)

Located in Winnipeg, MB, Canada.

Up for grabs is a pair of 04 TSX OEM Projectors w/ bulbs. Originally purchased from a local guy last year. They sat in my house for the better part of a year. About a month and a half ago, I started cutting up my reflector buckets for a retrofit, and one was used to test fit, but they were never actually mounted.

As far as I know, both bulbs are working, I never had the chance to test them. All projectors from the 04-06 TSX came with clear lenses, and that's what you'll get.

I also have a total of four E46 shrouds for sale; three of them have been trimmed. They will all need to be repainted as they all have scratches. For you V6P and 6GA guys, I'll throw them in for free :)

Reason for selling: Need cash for body work.

$130 FIRM +shipping for projectors, bulbs, and shrouds (for the next week or so). For $10 more I'll throw in the DEPO headlight reflectors. One has a hole cut out already.

Here's a couple pics:

Pics of the lens condition:
Projector 1

Projector 2

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#3 ·
^ Thanks for the bump!

I'm now willing to cover half of the shipping cost, depending on destination. Total shipping to anywhere in the continental US should be anywhere from $30 to $40 with UPS, but I can get a quote for anyone interested. Got 2 quotes so far for 19002 and 32707, both less than $32.

#9 ·
In all honesty, it will be hard to get a decent amount for the tsx considering the Murimoto H1 is less than that new, and pretty much obliterates the tsx. They are still nice projectors though and someone with retro skill should hop on these

#29 ·
its cool...lemme know if you decide to...

those rules are for current members. if you signed up before like 6 months ago, you can prolly post them there. if you can't, ill put them up for you if you want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.