Accord V6 Forum banner

7gen Accord coupe stuff for sale + other stuff

2K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  LTT typeR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have couple things for sale from my 2007 accord coupe. Sorry i don't have pictures, i'm at work right now. Just shoot me an offer, you pay for shipping from 98087 or pick it up.

The things i have are

1. 2007 NHBP OEM Accord coupe side skirts, one or two tiny scratches but otherwise in great condition. - SOLD

2. OEM Headlights housing painted black, the amber was taken out, comes with high and low bulbs.

3. OEM 9005 and 9006 bulbs, not the same set from above.

4. FOR PARTS NHBP OEM Accord coupoe side mirrors, I did the tsx side mirrors couple months ago, so i have the cover and mirror parts, but no motor or base, they were used for the tsx conversion.

PLUS MY OTHER JUNK

Books (Textbooks)

Psychiatry an Industry of Death A documentary DVD and supplement - $20
Engineering Mechanics Statics 3rd Edition by Bedford and Fowler - $50
Brand New Application and Design Medical Instrumentation by John G. Webster- $100
Micromachined Transducers Sourcebook by Gregory T.A. Kovacs - $50
Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits 3rd Edition by Sergio Franco - $100
A students campanion Physics 4th edition volume 1 and 2 by J. Richard Christman - $20
Semiconductor Devices A simulation approach by Kevin M. Kramer and W. Nicholas G. Hitchon - $50
An Introduction to Electric Energy by Mohamed A. El-Sharkawi - $50
Understanding Semiconductor Devices by Sima Dimitrijev - $50
Calculas Early Transcendentals 4th edition by James Stewart - $50

other junk

Brothers HL 1440 BNIB Laser Printer -$60
BRAND NEW Slim Clip -$10
Brand NEW Never Open Canon digital camera battery NB-3L - $25
Samsung A777 RED ATT phone BRAND NEW - $100

and blueray movies $15 bucks each
The Last Samurai
Next
Hulk
Interview with the vampire
Hancock
Kung Fu Hustle
MIB
Troy (Directors Cut)
The Departed
Terminator 2 Judgement Day
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machine
John Q
Face/Off

Just shoot me an offer, and remember, you will have to pay for shipping or pick it up. Trades welcome, RIMS, coilover, springs, or watever else you may have.
Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
Nexson, they are def. for coupe, came off my 2007 accord black coupe, and i'm not sure about the shipping to there yet. i'm at work til 8pm right now. and plus i would need to right a box long enough. as soon as i can, i will figure out the shipping charges.

#4 ·
I have shipped sideskirts before, you don't need a box.

You just go to walmart and get like 3 mil plastic wrap and wrap each individually in the plastic, then join them together and tape them. No need for a box.

Whats your zip, ill get a UPS quote, I know the size and weight. You do the same, see how close we come out to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.