Accord V6 Forum banner

I'M BACK!!!!! Here's a Wheel Tease.........

12K views 35 replies 30 participants last post by  Duncan 
#1 · (Edited)
Was only able to take a quick pic .:D

Well here are a few pics Enjoy. YES I KNOW I NEED COILOVERS!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#12 ·
never liked that type of finish on any wheel. it degrades an otherwise quality brand name wheel and makes it look like a cheaper wheel.

im speaking from some experience also. the cheapest finishes from pretty much every company come in the finishes u are rocking right now. i think it was u that had some wheels before with a huge chrome lip? those looked nice!

again just my opinion.

#17 ·
Hmm...I'm torn. They're nice wheels, but I'm not convinced that's the best color option available. Maybe I'm partial to the polished/chrome lip, as seen here:

But to give yourself hope that you made the right choice, maybe they'll look this nice once you have those coilovers:

I wish that area where the rivets are at was either all polished or all black, not a mix of both...makes the wheel look cheap IMO.

#18 ·
I agree on "I wish that area where the rivets are at was either all polished or all black, not a mix of both...makes the wheel look cheap" trying to see how to blck it out....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.