Accord V6 Forum banner

Pioneer Avic-D3 Navigation Unit Double Din

FS: 
Tags
sale stereo
1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  iam_nas 
#1 ·
I got my pioneer Avic-D3 Double Din Navi for sale... its in perfect condition, comes with the ipod cable so you can use the ipod interface feature instead of just and aux connection, although it has one of those too. comes with the antenna, and 2 Navigation DVD's (east coast and west coast)... the unit also comes with the pre-installed e-brake bypass, which allows you to search for addresses and watch DVD's while driving (units without this, wouldn't allow for the device to play them while driving for safety reasons)... all wires... i think i even have the wire for the back-up camera connection if your car has a back up camera or you chose to install one.... i can also include the mounting kit for 98-02 accords... it is a touch screen unit.... price is $450 firm, i have the original BestBuy receipt for over $900 from just a couple years ago... best way to reach me is thru email at iam_tupac[at]yahoo.com

See less See more
#3 ·
#9 ·
It's actually really simple to make both head units work. I did my alpine in dash DVD/Nav in about 3.5 - 4 hours and I'm pretty novice when it comes to installs. As long as you can find the "attachment kit" from Honda it goes into the cubby area easily. Also a company makes a dual head unit wiring harness. I forget who it is though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.