Accord V6 Forum banner

little wheels that could

FS: 
2K views 34 replies 4 participants last post by  allgonoshow 
#1 ·
I have decided to sell my black wheels. They are some off brand NEXO wheels. I've owned these wheels for a good 4 years. They've been tracked and drove hard on the dragon. They've nailed potholes before but they've never been dented or bent which is amazing! These wheels will balance perfectly. The only reason for selling them is I finally got a set of TL wheels and I don't need 3 sets of wheels. I am really hoping that someone on here buys them to keep these wheels in the family. I paid 900 for a package deal so I'm letting them go for 300 OBO plus shipping.

SPECS:

Brand: Nexo
Size: 17"
Width: 7½
Offset: 40
Weight: 21.4

The only con is that these wheels have been through many refinishes over the years and they'll need to be refinished as in powder coated or painted. The black paint was messed up when the tires were removed. The wheel is in 100% structure integrity. They come with center caps and a set of tuner lugs that were from my other wheels

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.