Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Black Accord Coupe '98-'02 spoiler

838 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  civic4982 
#1 ·
IT's used... I'll get pics tonight...

I'll give it up for $40 + shipping.

OEM Honda Spoiler.

Easy drill and bolt o have a shop install it for about $30. I just need it out of the garage.

#3 ·
damn, that's an awesome deal man!
And yea, specify the color and I'm sure someone will pick it up RIGHT AWAY!
98-99 - flamenco black
00-02 - nighthawk black

#4 · (Edited)
ooo my mistake... I figured they were both the same... let me compare it to my nighthawk black CL. if it's not nighthawk then I suppose it's flamenco... the flamenco is a flat non pearl right?

o yeah and that's $40 + shipping O.B.O.

Pfizzle has dibs on it now for $40+shipping. Any more offers are welcome. I'd rather do it local so if anyone wants it, they can pick it up either in Dallas, TX or Austin, TX. Just let me know. I'm gonna finalize all of this in a week so whoever offers the most gets it. I'll e-mail pics to any that are interested.

#6 · (Edited)
ok so I just looked up the actual cost of the spoiler ... HandAaccessories.com has it for $358.00. It is actually the Nighthawk Black Pearl color and NOT the other (flamenco black). One of the mounting points on the bottom of one side is damaged and so another hole will have to be drilled in place of it. There should be no problems with mounting unless you are planing to replace a spoiler you already have in the same mounting points. Anyone who will install your spoiler can simply put another hole into the base and mount it perfectly fine.

Also, my friend was in the process of clearing out this LED and broke it. That LED will not be included. The pictures will show you that there is no damage to the place where the LED should go. It can easily be replaced either at any Honda dealer or at http://spoiler2000.com for less than $50 shipped. (Dealer is around $50 I believe)

With knowledge that the spoiler costs almost $360 new, I'm going to consider that selling it used at 50% off cost is very fair. On top of that I'm going to take another 50% off of that for the extra 5 minutes an installer will take to add a new hole. I'll take off another $50 for replacing the LED which you can get either online or at any honda dealer.

Please keep in mind that your trunk will be heavier and the bars will have to be adjusted. Also this will come with no hardware and so either you'll have to go and buy screws from Honda or whomever is installing your spoiler can most likely provide them for less than $1.

The new price will be $40 + shipping. If there are no takers at this price I will ebay.

The spoiler itself, other than that base mounting point small damages, is in great condition. There are no other cracks/breaks/sundamage in any spots.

If you don't like the price then please PM me privately on what you feel is fair.

I apologize for the confusion, I just got to take a look at it today because it has been in my friend's garage for so long. Here are the pictures. I wanted my description to be as honest as possible so I wanted to wait until I saw it with my own eyes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.