Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - Rear Trunk Lip Spoiler
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1
dandaman15

Rear Trunk Lip Spoiler

Im getting bored of the bare trunk look of my car and it could use some spicing up. However, there are no options that fit my style and taste. Does anyone know of any cars that have trunk sizes similar to the 03-05 coupe in width? I want something like this:

07 12 BMW E92 2 Door Coupe Real Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Sport Spoiler Lip | eBay

BMW E92 3 Series M3 Coupe Performance Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Lip 07 11 | eBay

08 09 10 11 12 BMW 1 Serie E82 1M Coupe RZ Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler Lip | eBay

Just a smaller carbon fiber lip spoiler on the back of the trunk, nothing too flashy or aggressive. I cant seem to find anything and have gone to BMW dealers after close to measure if these would fit. However they are 4-5 inches too long on any of their models.

Plan B was to get an ebay replica of the OEM honda lip spoiler and wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl. Its not authentic and costs almost as much as these, but the fitment will be much safer.

Any ideas, suggestions, or know of anyone who has used a spoiler from another car and had it fit?

InB4 should have bought a BMW
dandaman15 is offline   Reply With Quote