Accord V6 Forum banner

Factory Camber and Toe Specs?

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  StevilKnievel 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the factory spec for an 05 AT6 Coupe? I'm getting my rims installed soon and getting a 4 wheel alignment done. I'd like to know the spec before I get the "it's fine don't worry about it" song and dance because they don't want to do it. I can visibly see that the LR wheel is at a more negative camber angle than the others. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I searched the forums first but nothing with specific numbers popped up. Also this is for 205/60r16 with factory ride height.

#2 ·
Camber angle:
Front:
DX ('03-05) and VP models: 0 ° 03 '±45 '
DX ('06), LX, LX-P, SE, EX, EXL models:
0 degree 00 '±45'
Maximum difference between the right and
left side: 0 ° 45 '
Rear:
DX ('03-05) and VP models: -0 ° 50 '±30 '
DX ('06), LX, LX-P, SE, EX, EXL models:
-1°00'±30'

Front toe-in: 0±2 mm (0±1/16 in.)

Rear toe-in: 2±2 mm (1/16±1/16 in.)

#5 ·
This post is assuming all components are stock.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the rear camber is not adjustable. Or perhaps it is but not something a monroe or pep boys monkey will adjust. Supposing it is not adjustable and the camber is off what would be the most likely cause? Stabilizer? Hub? I wouldn't think a worn strut could cause that either. Just curious. I feel like I'm about to get my pants pulled down and put over the barrel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.