Accord V6 Forum banner

has anyone ever tried the Tsudo JPipe?

10K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  2i2dk1ny2i3 
#1 ·
#32 ·
might make more sense to pass Emissions testing because they inspect every 2 years

currently with my straight pipe set up, i'd have to get that removed and OEM stuff put back on just to pass which cost money

thisaznboi88 your friend never called me...i know hes busy but i could use his help

#37 ·
got busy with work but here are the pics:

Old Pipe, good thing i had a Professional do it since the Bolts were rusted on from 200,000+ miles and CO winters

New Pipe:

pic of a few cars there, the guy with the Supra wasn't there but the Veloster guy was a good guy and chatted with him for about an hour:

got to play around with it that Fri. on the highway where this Porsche 918 would not let me pass him:

my Dash Cam picked up most of it if anyone wants to see it

also had some fun with a Mercedes E 500:

all in all, great mod, well worth the $350 or so including shipping and installation

changes the Exhaust note to an even deeper tone and you can feel it slightly under your feet too sometimes

#39 ·
#40 ·
update, to anyone looking to purchase the Tsudo J Pipe V2:

the eBay Auction has ended but you can see the 7,000+ Positive feedback for speedelement which is owned by SEMOTORS.com

the Craigslist Ad has long expired too so I would recommend for fastest service, questions about the product, etc.

contact Tosh @ SEMOTORS.com and make sure you get Version 2 which has an improved Flex Pipe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.