Accord V6 Forum banner

finally got Retrofit Headlights

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  AccordFire 
#1 ·
these were made for me using:

1. Aftermarket blacked out Headlights with clear corners. was gonna try and use OEM or my current aftermarket headlight housing but having these shipped directly to him was the easiest option

2. Morimoto Bi-Xenon Bulbs (they can be used as Low Beam for everyday driving and fully opened to use High Beams)

3. custom painted Shroud, install, and shipping - everything was VERY reasonable pricing wise and if you want more info, please PM me anytime

pics:

i haven't been active on the forums lately due to work/life but will check PMs if anyone is interested

See less See more
#5 ·
How much?
really fair pricing, if you want his contact info, please PM or post since it depends on how you them made, what housing your gonna use, location, etc.

Enjoy seeing better at night
lol exactly, my old set up was HID low beams and inspire HID fogs but like all HID kits, the light output degraded a bit overtime and use

can't wait to get them in!

Can't wait to see them on the car!
me too!, hopefully it will look good with the big Honda Red Emblem up front

#6 ·
Nice man, I did the same setup a while back. I did Opt7 LED for the highs. The LEDs are plug and play, no harness or ballast needed. I left my shrouds silver.

Which method did you use to open the headlights? I screwed a set up in an oven that was too small, and changed my technique to a heat gun and a box. The heatgun box technique is a much better technique than the oven IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.