Accord V6 Forum banner

3 way component set

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  GotVtec 
#1 · (Edited)
anyone know any good three way components/??

how is ALPINE SPX-F17T TYPE X 3-WAY COMPONENT? anyone saw any review for it?

I'm thinkin about getting three way, 6.5", 5.25 or 4.25 and tweeter.
but don't know what brand out there is good...??

also does anyone know who makes good 6x9's?

#3 ·
i sold it~~, and got the diamond, then sold it.... now i got a MB quart q-series left, with diamond audio silk tweeter...

well, thinking to go with three way.....

#5 ·
You didnt like the DAs? Try looking into Rainbows or the PG Ti Elites.Also to better help what is it that the others were lacking that you want to change? What more are you looking for?

--Don

#6 ·
6spcoupe, you know anything about PG Ti elites? can u give me more info about them...

btw, it's not that i don't like those CDT or DA hex, it's just that my friend wants them, so i sold it to them.... see how they sound first... heard the CDT already, but the DA is not hook up yet.... well i'm really interested in those PG component, but never heard any review about them....

#7 ·
starcrap12 said:
6spcoupe, you know anything about PG Ti elites? can u give me more info about them...

btw, it's not that i don't like those CDT or DA hex, it's just that my friend wants them, so i sold it to them.... see how they sound first... heard the CDT already, but the DA is not hook up yet.... well i'm really interested in those PG component, but never heard any review about them....
I actually had the HEXs in my car, no problems with them, but my PG rep asked me to try out the Ti Elites in my car and of course for advertising purposes. If you want to actually hear them they are still currently in my car, and I believe you are somewhat local to me. Of course my DA rep didnt like the fact that I changed, but I still have the DA TDXs in my car, so he let me slide...:D

Gimme a call or shoot me an email 732-921-9046, MyPearlTPI@aol.com

--Don

#11 ·
I am big fan of Focal and Dynaudio three way systems. However, I am also a firm believer that you don't need a 6.5 matched with any other speaker other than a tweeter for a perfect front stage. If you are having trouble with your low-end midbass response, try building a small enclosure for the midbass in the doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.