Accord V6 Forum banner

Parting out my car...

3K views 62 replies 26 participants last post by  Hai_c83 
#1 ·
Well guys I'm going to be parting out my car....so imma put all my parts up for grabs. I prefer local on the big stuff but I don't mind shippin the small things. Here's a list....buyer pays for shipping

Black Housing Headlights-$60
TYC Tail Lights with Clear turn signal-$100
AEM Short Ram w/dirty ass cone:D -$25
Neuspeed Chrome Upper Strut bar-$80
Hella Horns(never installed)-$30
Greddy MX w/dual option-$350
TC Spoilers CF Hood-$200
Unorthodox Pully set-$225
Gen1 altezza-$10
gen1 altezza-$10
F1 Fenders(unpainted)-$190
Black Widow 1 Wing(painted satin Silver)-$50

For sale later....
Progess/eibach springs (f2.5"/r2")-$80

Some of the things are still on my car, let me know what your interested in. MO's only please! Paypal hasn't really been my pal so i booted it.

Oh, if you guys want pics of something let me know and I'll get them to you. It's been raining here so I'll do my best

See less See more
#30 · (Edited)
If suk84 doesn't want them then you got the springs

Phyzek said:
hey if them peoples fall short on buying your SRI e-mail me @ daniel.stinebaugh@charleston.af.mil and i'll buy em :D

and if nobody already has dibs i want springs tooo

I organized with my dad and he agreed to let me use his paypal account. So you guys can pay that way instead of snail mailing it

#38 ·
#46 ·
well, its 11:20 pm on the east coast. GPR was suppose to send me a tracking # for the blackhousing headlights by today. i haven't heard from him though. i know he's on the west coast so i hope when i check my pm/email tomorrow morning, it'll be there. but right now, i'm loosing faith. :(

GPR: i've tried pm'ing you but your box is always full

#48 ·
#49 ·
Hey GPR, where you at? I've just sent you another PM. Are you still selling the strut bar to me or what? I've been trying to call you for weeks now and I havent got a hold of you...let me know wassup.

-Chris

#51 ·
five0netvv0 said:
azn010: yeah i guess you could say the hella horns didn't go through.....i didn't have money so i just picked up the neuspeed upper strut brace and the greddy exhaust so it's all yours.
O you bought the neuspeed strut bar from gpr :curse: He told me that he was going to sell it to me, I even had first dibs on it. I kept calling him but he never picked up. WTH. I'm not directing this toward you five0netvv0...I just think thats fuked up wat GPR did, he could at least told me instead of just leaving me hanging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.