Accord V6 Forum banner

Potholes Potholes

733 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  mastadulog 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I was driving my 2000 Accord in Queens NY, going 30 mph local road in a rainy Sunday night and suddenly I hit a pothole going home. The next morning, going to work, my ride feels the bumpy and the steering wheel vibrates. I looked at the rim from the outside, it doesnt look it has a dent. I'll go to the mechanics to check it out if my rims are dented. My rims are 215/50-17.

If my rim was dented, can I get the city to pay for my replacement rims? If not my fault that there was potholes and it's a road hazzard too. What do you guys think? Is it the rims got dented or something else. And can the city pay the replacement rims?

#8 ·
redhonda76 said:
If my rim was dented, can I get the city to pay for my replacement rims? If not my fault that there was potholes and it's a road hazzard too. What do you guys think? Is it the rims got dented or something else. And can the city pay the replacement rims?
Checkout the following article on how to do it and/or call 311

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_022403_potholepayback.html

Good luck

#9 ·
redhonda76 said:
Hi all,

I was driving my 2000 Accord in Queens NY, going 30 mph local road in a rainy Sunday night and suddenly I hit a pothole going home. The next morning, going to work, my ride feels the bumpy and the steering wheel vibrates. I looked at the rim from the outside, it doesnt look it has a dent. I'll go to the mechanics to check it out if my rims are dented. My rims are 215/50-17.

sounds like the same pothole that Viper hit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.