Accord V6 Forum banner

98 V6 coupe (modded or not)

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Speedfreak 
#1 ·
Im trying to sell my 1998 EX V6 coupe
Im willing to sell as stock or with any number of the mods listed below, the only mods that will not be removed are the transmission cooler and level10 torque converter. IF sold as stock all additional parts are up for sale.

The mods are:
Interior- Yellow sport pedals, indiglo gauges, JVC KD-LH1100 head unit, stock replaced w/Infinity speakers

Exterior-DIY black housing headlights w/angel eyes, Wings West type W lip kit, 18" bronze Rota SUbzeros w/ kunho tires, Eibach sportlines, VIS invader style carbon fiber hood, sunroof, factory tint (30%)

Performance- Comptech headers, comptech exhuast, Comptech front and rear sway bars, AEM cai, Aem tru-power pullies, Denso spark plugs, Hayden transmission cooler, Level10 torque converter

Extras- 3 headlight covers, one car cover, stock five spoke wheels, Haynes manual

Theres a picture in the gallery
( http://www.v6performance.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1731&password=&sort=1&cat=506&page=1)
and i have more i can email.

See less See more
#3 ·
im interested in the car as is. Whats asking price. I will buy a.s.a.p. Please hurry. i need this car. thank you

#7 ·
Its sold. I bought it as is. I dont want the TYC Tails though. Yall can have that.

#9 ·
hey, i need some more pics dude. I am Very interested and i will buy the car immediately. what you from? what part of "southeast"?

Ill buy for the price you gave me in the PM. But i need more pics before i drive to like florida or where ever southeast is....

yeah :D

you dont want a 2001 I4 auto do ya??? lol (its my car now, i am selling to buy ur car :))

#10 ·
oh, also wanted to know, how many miles are on it...kinda an important thing :D

thanks dude.

#11 · (Edited)
Ok change of plans again, its up for sale as is(with all parts aftermarket and stock), new price 9,500. As of right now theres a crack in the carbon fiber hood because somebody backed into me but i've talked to their insurance company and it will be replaced before the car is sold. So obviously i cant let it go for a week or so but i wanted it to be known that it was up for sale with a new price. Thanx, you can pm me or post if you have any other questions.

#13 ·
ummm as far asi know no one bought my car, whose this guy? Only guy that talked about uying it as is was the guy on the forums here but he decided to buy a zcion or somthing instead.

#15 ·
omg thats great, haha well i dont know whts up with that but i certainly didnt recieve 11,900 nor did anyone show up to pick up my car. So with that said, IT HAS NOT BEEN BOUGHT its still for sale. thanks for the heads up though, that thread was news to me.

#17 ·
I can take those headers off your hands...

#18 ·
well unless things change and i find somoen else to buy it stock its only up for sale as is. sorry but if things do change there will be new thread for the parts.

#19 ·
the car is still for sale as is with everything listed for 9,500, carbon fiber hood is fixed, picking it up monday with the old hood as well(only the epoxy/clearcoat is cracked so it repairable or paintable)so its everything listed plus a spare carbon fiber hood. If no one expresses interest in the next couple of days i have no choice but to part it out to fund the new project.

#20 ·
also forgot to mention interior pics are up on cardomain now aswell, did a little custom cover for the second din under the cd deck, planned on backlighting it(comptech logo cut out in the paint so it could be lit from behind) but never got around to it.

#23 ·
i thought i changed it awhile back when someone pointed it out to me but the springs are pro-kit not sportlines, sorry for the confusion. Also unless i can find some stock headlights around here or someone is willing to send me a pair in exchange for the black housings the headlights are probably gonna stay with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.